Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Tokyo Crazy Kawii Paris

This is sort of old but I finally have some spare time to sit down and write about my experience at the Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Paris Exposition.
I was at this expo a couple months ago and I had a very good time. Being surrounded by cute things and just Japanese stuff in general is a usually guarantee for happiness. From what I was told this was the first year for this Expo, and boy did they do an amazing job. It was not nearly as large as Japan Expo but it was huge for something that had only just begun! I hope they grow even more next year.


There was a ton of fashion related booths so I made sure to float over then many times and just look around and talk to the staff. Everyone was kind as per usual.





We even got to attend a sushi making workshop and it was a ton of fun and we got to keep everything we made so hell yeah for free food! 


I was fangirling over this staff member she was nice and adorable
This would be me sobbing at the LIZ LISA booth because I didn't see it until the end of the day when I barely had any money left and it was all crazy expensive and adorable. I was sooooo close to going and grabbing money out of my American account so I could buy one of the handbags because they were just too damn cute and it's not like I wouldn't have used it. 

We attended another workshop and this one was to make cute little ducks out of apple flour and some other stuff. The people in charge were so nice and they kept switching from Japanese to English with a splash of French, and that was very adorable. 

This was earlier in the day but I could not help myself from buying this hair accessory. It was a bit pricey but it is gorgeous and it holds up my entire head of thick curls, and that is a definite plus for me seeing as this looks much better than a hair scrunchie. 


Overall it was a ton of fun and I would definitely go again!

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this,lovely post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you had an amazing time! I'm so glad I found your blog, I live in New Zealand and I'm still trying to find the kawaii community here :3

    I've just followed your blog; feel free to check out mine ♡ Unicorn Sanctuary(◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete