Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

❤ Ai Takahashi ❤

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well!

This post is going to be about  former Morning Musume leader, and current talento, Ai Takahashi and her involvement in a cool modeling project. She has been chosen as the latest celebrity to take part in the VANQUISH VENUS project. VANQUISH is a high fashion mens brand from Tokyo, Japan.
Now, even though they are a brand of clothes for men they have started a project called "VANQUISH VENUS" and what they do is collaborate with female Japanese singers, actresses, and models to form an interactive campaign. Other celebrities include Yun*chi, Hatsune Miku and AAA's Chiaki Ito.
From the website the description of the what the project does :
"Pick up a hanger in VANQUISH stores and you will be greeted by a stunning pop-up "Venus" movie. These bespoke interactive displays were created especially for VANQUISH by top digital designers "Team Lab".
 I wanted to write this post about this because Ai Takahasi is my favorite singer and I think it is awesome that she has been given this opportunity. Ai-chan has appeared in quite a few magazines as of late, but I didn't think she would be doing something like this, but it was a very pleasant surprise. The outfits are all really cute as well. All the photos I have got from the official site, Ai-chans blog, and from other fans who have linked the photos. 
Not only is she on the cover for their web magazine but she is all over the entire store!  
VANQUISH VENUS website (*^▽^*) ----
^-------This is the website for the campaign. 

VANWUISH VENUS ft. Ai Takahashi video (★^O^★)
^------Also not only are graced with all these gorgeous photos but we even have a video to watch as the magic happens. She did a really amazing job and it was really cool to watch.



Solo Commercial with Ai Takahashi (☆^ー^☆) 
^----- Awesomely enough not only has she been in lots of magzines lately but she has also has her own solo commercial! She is singing and there is a cute bear. What more is needed? Also one thing that I'm envious of is she is great at dealing out loads of expressions. You can also tell that she had a complete blast filming this commercial. It's on 30 seconds and it truly worth the watch. I've got them memorized and randomly sing it around my home.





I absolutely love the one to the far right. I think she looks amazing anf just perfect. Her hair is gorgeous, and just everything is great.

I find this simply amazing. Her photos are everywhere. Also I love how they are in black and white. It gives off a more edgy feel.
This one is my favorite though. I love polka dots and it matched very nicely with this simple blue top. The white shoes and the yellow bow are a really nice touch as well.








Signed poster in the store. :)




Like I said above the black and white really adds flare to this photoshoot. I love how everything came out and I wish I was in Japan right now so I could go in. Alas though, I'm stuck in Florida for a bit!
They are also promoting her solo live show next month in the store and in the
magazine!

This is just a little photo of her from one of the multiple fashion magazines she has been in lately. I'd love to own that cream too if thats what she uses for her skin Haha.







Byebyeeeeeee~
This is just a tiny update! I'll be doing another post really soon :)))))  I just wanted to get this out first :)

love you all xoxo

Jessica
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! :)


4 comments:

  1. Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you do the same! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel so cool now, now that i know that me and her have matching vogue snapbacks ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures :)

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete