Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Liebster Award ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Hello Everyone!!!!! 

I have had the honor to not only be nominated once, or twice, but THREE times for the Liebster award! I am so very happy! The people who nominated me are:

 

 Merilinzz

 The Girl Who Bakes and More~

Doctor Meow

The Liebster Award


The Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers.

The word Liebster is german and basically means 'sweetest', 'dearest', 'welcoming', 'endearing', 'kind', 'lovely' etc.
Rules


1. Each person nominated must list 11 things about themselves.

2. Anwser the 11 questions left by your tagger.

3. Create your own 11 questions. 

4. Tag up-to 11 people.

5. Let the person, you tagged know that you have tagged her/him

6. NO TAG BACKS.

I put all the questions from all three taggers! Haha Loads of questions~

 

 11 facts about me 

1. I have a slight obsession with post-its and cute things. I feel like I need to own them all. Haha

2. One of my dreams is to live in Japan.

3. I have issues with my appearance like almost every young women. 

4. When I'm in an awkward situation I tend to talk a lot and also at a very fast pace. lol

5. I'm easily embarrassed. 

6. I go on random love binges with certain fruits. At the moment I eat way too many oranges. 

7. I LOVE using emojis/emoticon, and anything to further add to an online conversation. I'd add more to mu blog but I think I would scare people with the face overages. 

8. Literally writing this is so hard and i don't know why but when I get to the next fact number my ming goes "I like cheese". 

9.If you are my guest I will take care of you. :)

10. I'm an animal lover. I wish I could own a squirrel. 

11. I talk with my hands and use noises/movement to add to whatever i might be telling you. 

 

iPhone or iPad?
iPhone! I don't have an iPad but I can see why it is popular.

Favourite beauty product at the moment?


Favourite makeup brand at the moment?


Do you prefer TV or computer?
Hmmmm I like watching TV on my computer but it is sometimes nice just to sit on the couch and watch some Game of Thrones. 

Do you like where you live?
UM! Well my apartment complex is okay and I (finally) have great roommates but I think Florida is too hot for me to live in year round. 

What's the weather like right now?
Right now its fine. Usually its really hot and humid. :(

Favourite thing about blogging?
Being able to write about things that I love. 

What is your favorite food?
I really like pasta. And I mean like as in LOVE.

Have you ever thought of starting your own youtube channel and making videos?
LOL. It has crossed my mind. Also my roommates said that would record the crazy stuff I do and put it on YT so I guess that counts too. 

Have you met anyone famous?
Well I am a legend in my own mind so... Haha just kidding! But yes! I have met Mike Tyson and Patrick Dempsey. 

Who is your inspiration?
Ai Takahashi and more recently Shiraishi Mai. 
*****
1. What made you start blogging in the first place?

I wanted somewhere that I could talk about everything that I love and experience. I wanted to stop just thinking about things and actually start writing them down. I want to be someone's inspiration for once! :)

2. What inspired your blog name?
Haha Actually I really don't know. It's one of those usernames that I've been using for a while and I feel like it is a really cute name. It's something that sort of, sticks? 



3. If you could add another element/subject to your blog, what would it be?
I'm not sure! Since this is not only a fashion blog, but a lifestyle blog I feel like I can really write anything on here and share it. 



4. When do you usually post?
I'm trying to post more but usually every week or two. 



5. Do you have a set time of the day/week/month that you post on your blog?
Hmmm not really. 



6. Youtube or Blogger?
Youtube



7. Favorite one ^
Kingsley



8. Do you wear makeup? If so, what is your favourite brand?
Of course! I love makeup! I really like Mac and Nars right now. 



9. Do you have any interests that you do not include on your blog?
I really like Japanese and Korean music, but I'll be trying to add that to my blog. 



10. What would you like your life to consist of?
Happiness.



11. Who is your celebrity crush? (Glad I'm not answering this- I have so many!!!)
Bradley Cooper 
*****
  1. What are you doing right now besides this blog post?   
    Eating my roommates home cooking :D
  2. What is your dream job?
  3. Working Public Relations overseas or in the NE.
  4. What did you eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner? (your last meal)
  5. Homemade Mexican.
  6. Do you have a pet? Tell me about him/her
                                         I have a pet kitty at home. He is a tuxedo cat and his name is Eminem
                                          and he is a cutie pie.  
7. Do you watch The Walking Dead? Who is your favorite character? 
I do not. 
8.     What's your favorite ice cream flavor? 
I love coffee and cookies and cream. 
9.Where did you last go with a friend?
 Out to froyo.  
10. Describe yourself using one word.
 Interesting.
 11.What do you think is your best physical feature?
My curly hair.
12.  When did you start blogging? 
Ughhh A couple of months ago. :) 
 13. If we meet someday, what's the first thing that you'll say to me?
HIIIIIIIIIIII :)

Now time for my own questions!
1. Favorite color?
2. One makeup product you'd love to own at the moment? 
3. Music you like that would surprise some people?
4. Favorite article of clothing?
5. Do you read fashion magazines and if so which one if your favorite? 
6. Are you in university or still in high school?
7. Idea of a perfect day?
8. Where do you want to travel to in the world the most?
9. Favorite Youtuber?
10. Worst pickup line you've ever heard?
11. Why did you start blogging? 

Time for the tagging to commence~
1. Ariel http://dailymemo378.blogspot.com/
2. Michelle http://alovelycommotion.blogspot.com/
3. Belphoebe - http://www.ragsoflove.com
4. Molly http://mollyewins.blogspot.com/2013/05/this-weeks-favourites-beauty.html
5. Lotti  http://fashionlotblog.blogspot.com/
6. Nora http://hand-drawnheart.blogspot.com/
7. Sophie Denise http://www.sophie-denise.com/
8. Natalie http://nmcnails.blogspot.co.uk/
9. Anita http://neat-n-crafty.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/check-it-out.html
10. http://neat-n-crafty.blogspot.com/
I was having trouble finding people with under 200 followers so this is it for now :)
This isn't mandatory or anything for you guys, I just love your blogs <3

 

8 comments:

  1. Aw, you're welcome, dear! You really deserve the award. :) Love reading your answers. :))

    I'm not following you on Bloglovin. Would really appreciate your follow back. :)

    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7248627

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you popular, missy:) Thanks for sharing! It's always interesting to learn a little bit more about the girl behind the blog!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :)
    A lovely way for your readers to get to know you more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award ,Lovin your blog...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bradley Cooper too ! hahaha
    I like your blog. What do you think about following each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award, doll!
    You deserve it!!

    Best,
    icantaffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thank you so so much for nominating me for this! Sorry it's taken me a while to thank you. Absolutely adore your blog and I'm now following! :D xx

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete