Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gets! 04/09/2013 and Crazy Morning Adventures!


Hello again everyone!


Happy Wednesday♥......We are so close to Friday and the weekend! I seriously cannot wait until the weekend. I have so much to do and it is all just depressing! College certainly isn't easy, but then again a challenge is great. I think that difficulties are good at times because they really help us grow as people. Hopefully from this year I'll be able to be more organized, and do more things in a timely manner. Anyway! Yesterday was an amazing day. It actually started off terribly though. I slept through all three of my alarms and because of that I missed my classes for the day. And yup you read that right, 3 alarms. Not one, not two, but three. I seriously need to have multiple alarms to get up because this semester I have discovered the "snooze" button. I had actually never used it before and now it will probably lead to my undoing. But thanks to that I was able to tag along with my roommates to go to Chick-fil-A! They serve free coffee in the morning with any purchase apparently so that was amazing. Then we hung out for a couple hours (completely taking over my one roommates bed as seen in these embarrassing photos :P) bwahahaa.
Eventually though, my other roommate and I went shopping and I got some really cute and awesome things. I spent too much money though....but anyway!
Firstly I went shoe shopping at this cute little shoe store whose name I cannot recall at the moment but I absolutely love this store. I got one of my favorite pairs of shoes from there and the quality is quite nice and the prices are not bad. :)  I finally own a pair of brown shoes! I was in desperate need of some type of shoe that was brown since the more I put outfits together the more I realized that they are essential. They look really light in the photo but in reality they are a darker brown. Very bright flash, I guess! But they are adorable and are actually quite comfy. Next I got a really cute pair of black shoes with a small wedge. They even have a bow on the side. They are great because I can wear them to work, on campus, out with friends, and with both dressy and casual outfits! I wanted them in red too, but they didn't have my size. :( I'm still upset about that. Just imagine... They were gorgeous. I'm totally a shoe girl in case you couldn't already tell. What are your favorite kinds of shoes? Heels, wedges, flats, converse?





Next we hopped over to Rue21 and Ross! In Rue21 I found a Hello Kitty tank that has leopard on it, and I could not leave it behind at the store. It's everything I love all in one tank! The yellow shirt is from Ross, and it is so cute. It's a nice yellow, which is great for spring and summer since it's also a very light shirt. The back is all lace so I'd suggest a camisole, or something underneath!


 These shorts I also got from Ross. I like the blue ones a lot. When I tried them on I realized that the only short I owned were in that same old jean color and texture. These blue ones are really soft and it also came with a cute brown belt. I love when clothing items come with belts, and little extras like that. Makes spending money a little better since it's like you're paying for one item and actually getting two. Next I got these stylish high waisted black shorts! These were an instant love. They feel so soft, and they are perfect for going out and that is something I was looking for since it's going to be too hot to wear pants all the time. Gotta love Florida weather.
 I also got a cute brown, meshy shirt that has white polka dots on them. It has a collar which is a double plus since I've been obsessed with them all season.
I also got this dress from Rue21 and it is fabulous and was only 10 dollars. :)
 I also got this sock things..They were only 3 bucks and they are practical for some of my shoes. I got one in black and nude.




Now for the makeup load.......I think I went a wee bit overboard. Haha. BUT, In my defense I had a 30 dollar giftcard that I had to use. lol
I got another one of my Nexxus hairsprays. This time, however, I'm trying a different type/ The one I've been using is supposed to help combat Frizz and I really love it. It's the best hairspray I've ever used and I might actually make a post on that by itself. Anyway this one is supposed to have a strong hold, and also not have that crunchy feeling which I hope works.

I got two nail polishes! A dark purple, and a starry midnight color.
I got two eye shimmers which I've been wanting to try out for the longest time. They help your eyes appear larger and give them a cute shimmer.
Then I bought 3 lipsticks. An ELF red matte color, and then Milani #17 PlumRose color, and lastly I wanted to try out the color whispers so I grabbed #55, One size fits pearl. It's a really light pink and super adorable. They are all such nice colors and they go on quite nice so I'm excited to wear them. .

Wheeeeeew♥. That is a lot and now as I'm blogging I think I can hear my bank crying. Haha just kidding, just kidding. But actually everything I got was at a good price and I didn't really pay that much money per item. I got some seriously amazing deals so I'm very content with this shopping trip.

Well has anyone gone shopping recently? What did you buy? :)

Seeya later everyone! I'm off to go to class, and then I'm going to sushi! ♥

:3 ♥Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment