Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello there world!


HOMG A NEW BLOG.


Hi Everyone! 

My name is Jess and something that I've always wanted to do is write a blog...and actually write in it instead of just creating it and forgetting about it until the next time I hear "blog" out of someones' mouth.So I figured, why am I stalling? I might as well just hop on the internet machine and start spewing out my thoughts and feelings. Maybe this way I won't have so many random thoughts buzzing around me head (not likely).
Since this is the first one I guess I should give a little introduction~
I just turned 20 years old and I am a sophomore at a University in Florida, but I'm originally from New Jersey (ovbs Snooki is my biffle). My majors are International Relations and French and I am going to be spending my junior year abroad in Paris! That sounds exciting, right? Haha, now just imagine all the paperwork and running around that needs to be done in order to satisfy this desire of traveling overseas.
I absolutely love fashion. I lived in France for one year before when I was 16/17 as an exchanges student and that was when I first started carrying about my clothes, and pretty much everything that goes hand in hand with appearance. Since then I've been in love with clothes, make-up and hair. This year though is when I sort of started putting outfits together and shopping smartly, and all that jazz in order to expand my wardrobe.
I am sort of shy in person, but then one of the loudest, and prolly oddest people you will ever meet. haha But hey, I've learned to live with that!
Music is also a big part of my life. I listen to a variety of music but my favorite do tend to be at total opposites of the musical spectrum on occasion. Music, like fashion really is a great way to express yourself and I really would love to learn how to play an instrument. At the moment I finally taught myself to whistle but I fear that's the closest I'll ever get.

That's really all for now but I plan to be blogging a lot and like I said above, try and get my thoughts out there!

Have a great night everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment