Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

❤Hello Kitty is my best friend❤

Well Hi there~

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I've been cleaning all day. I'm still working on my room but I thought I'd take a break from that to write a little blog post.

One of my roommates and I went the International Mall in Tampa last Thursday and it was a brillant way to end the last day of classes for the semester. (Minus all my lovely finals coming up this week).
Also random but hey I got an A on my Anthropology final so I'm really happy about that. A's always make me excited. :)
But anyway back to the shopping part. This mall is absolutely amazing and I hope to at least go back twice before I go back to New Jersey and then depart for France. It has so many awesome stores like MAC, Sephora, Zara, Forever21, and so many more.

This post however, is about another store they had that I was previously unaware of! They have their own Sanrio store!!!! Insert extremely pleased face here. I love Hello Kitty and friends and just everything with their faces on. I have a slight problem when it comes to small and cute things and pretty much all of these items fit that bill. I actually forgot to take a photo in front of the store. :( But, seeing as I'll be going back to that mall to get my phone fixed I will be able to go back. That will be good for my happiness but not for my wallet.
It is not a huge store, but it is quite big from what I was expecting. They had so so so much and I was pretty much hyperventilating. Haha, just kidding. I was dying on the inside though. My roommate actually commented that I showed great self control while inside so woot!

Now time for the best part of this post, my Gets. ❤❤❤❤
This is the store bag and it is just so cute I'm not throwing it away. It's actually really big as well. Just look at their cute little faces.


FREE POSTER! I don't know if this is normal protocol but my roommate said the saleslady most likely pitied me and gave me some free stuff including this poster. I haven't hung it up yet seeing as I don't know where I'd even put it. I might even give this to my little sister since I know she has lots of room on her walls and it's really cute.

The marshmallows to the left are the other freebies I received! Haha I didn't read the wrappers at all until I popped in the brown one and there was chocolate inside! It was definitely not a normal marshmellow. Also to the right is a stack of post-its! They are a pastel pink, yellow, light blue and purple. I also have a habit of collecting post-its so these were screaming for me to buy them, and who am I to refuse cute things? I have way to many post-its but they are perfect for putting everywhere and making notes so I see no reason why having a lot is a problem.

Next is this cutiepie.❤ I haven't named her/him yet but this is one of the softest plushies I've ever felt and just look at its little face. This was actually the first thing I picked up in the store and I was always pretty set on buying it. I didn't even look at the price tag which was a tiny it of a mistake seeing as this was actually the most expensive thing I bought without realizing. Learn from me guys. I actually would have bought it anyway though. Also attached is ribbon and a chain for connecting it to a phone or key-chain. Any name suggestions?
 
Stationary❤ I still need to find something to use this notebook for but I'm sure I'll find something. I'm actually debating on using it to write out my French and Japanese lessons. I also got three regular colored pens. I got a hot pink, purple, and a dark blue color. 

More pens. Haha
The bottom four are special markers. They have two tips, one is a smaller marker, while the top is more thick and large. The huge one in the middle is one of those pens that have around 7 different color settings. There are lovely to have for when you're taking notes and want to make something stand out, etc.. They are perfect for school so I had to get one. Lastly the one on top is a gold shimmer pen. It's a really cute shade and I just want to use if for everything. My agenda is currently covered in this color since I've outlined the next two weeks using it.

MY NEW TUMBLER. I actually only got this for 7 dollars or something because of a deal they were doing. I did not have one of these cups and everyone else seems to have them and I always sort of wondered why but now I know! They are actually very convenient. I had a choice between 2 and this one was more cute so I chose this one, I've been using it for water (Gotta drink at least 8 glasses a day ;) ) and for when I drink my ice coffee and this new soy drink I've been gulping down lately.
Also another amazing and awesome part of this cup is that it does not contain any BPA. If you do not know what that is, it is a chemical that is included in plastic products that is not very good for you to take into your body. This is a nice little article that explains it a little and gives the hype vs the fact commentary.BPA, Hype versus Fact
Lastly this is the bag that all the stationary came in. Once again it is adorable. It came with a little patch that can be put on clothes or a bag. I might do that since I am trying to learn how to sew at the moment and that could be a nice little project. I hope I don't hurt myself though, that would be a bummer.



But that concludes my gets from the Sanrio store! I did buy some other things but I'll post about them another time. I can't wait to use all my new pens and stickies

Also here is their website Hello Kitty and Friend goodness .  They ship worldwide and even have different stores for Europe, Brazil, and China, as well as Taiwan!
I'm so happy with my purchases!
I cannot wait to go back.

Anyone else like cute and adorable items? :) Also how is everyone doing? I know it's finals week for me so I'm a little stressed out but I'm almost finished so I shouldn't complain. :)


Make sure to follow me on Instagram!!!.

19 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Hello Kitty! I'm actually playing 'Kitty Kawaii Town' on my tablet right now and it's so fun, haha! It sounds like you had a great time, you got loads of really cute stuff! I don't really have any creative suggestions as to what you could call the plushie though, sorry.

    Kathryn x

    http://enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! :) Ohhh I haven't heard of that game! lol I'm still hung up on the Hello Kitty cafe game on my iPod!

      Bwahahaa it's okay xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hello hun!
    I love Kitty too <3
    Thank you so much for your comment, of course would like to follow each other! I'm your 14 follower on GFC and 10 on Bloglovin! Waiting for you!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just adorable? haha
      Of course! I am now following you as well <3333

      Delete
  3. Thanks,for the follow on Instagram,you are my first Follower.:)
    Follow you back on Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, sure we can follow each other if you like follow me and i'll follow you back <3

    Please like me on facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I've followed you on GFC and bloglovin! :) <3

      Delete
  5. thank you dear! you have such a lovely blog, of course I would like to follow wach other and I`m following you now
    You can follow me back if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous.. i wanna have a Sanrio store as well! even though it would eat my money...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that Hello Kitty tumbler is sooo cute, I want! *_*

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! I have used it pretty much everyday since I've bought it!

      Delete
  8. Omggg I LOVE HELLO KITTY! Lovely blog btw! Follow mine thegirlwhobakes-andmore.blogspot.co.uk
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you dear , I`m following you back
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute purchases! Hello Kitty is great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete