Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm going to Paris ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



Hiya!
How is everyone doing? I hope not as drowned in work as I am. Haha
I'm taking a break for the night to write my blog, Skype with a friend and just chill before hopping back into study mode.

Anyway! I AM GOING TO PARIS!!! I will be spending my junior year of uni abroad in Paris, France and I am so excited. I have lived in France for a year of high school as well and it feels great to be going back. I do not know what school I'll be attending yet but I know I'll find out in around a month so not so much longer. I hate not knowing so this is hyperbolically killing me.

"I'm going to live in Paris" is the thought that keeps playing on loop in my head. I cannot contain my excitement! I've been to Paris a couple of times when I live in Le Havre and I loved it! You know how a lot of Europeans are excited for NY? Well, that's me about Paris. From my memories it is just so lovely, lively, and stunning.  (≧∇≦)
I'm so easily excited though so even the building makes me freak out on the inside.
This is one of the photos I took while climbing up the Eiffel Tower in 2010!


I'm just scared about the cost. Paris is so crazy expensive....euhhhh. However, I get to pay instate tuition for FL so that will make it a weeeeeee bit cheaper. I'm actually fundraising to help pay some of the costs so that will be interesting. Woot woot! I'm actually working on my letter now and it is slightly difficult to write. Selling myself without sounding cocky, while at the same time yelling "TAKE ME TAKE ME I'M AWESOME" is proving to be a difficult task. I think this will help with my writing overall though so either way this process is not being done in vain!!!




Also can we all just take a moment to think about the overhwelming FASHION that I will be witnessing?!!?!?? At my school people are so judgmental sometimes about people who dress a different way or if you try something new. For example I get so many looks if I wear small heels somewhere with a nice outfit.....
At this fashion capital though I can just see all the interesting, and adorable outfits I'll see.....and most likely buy. It is so exciting!!!!!  My wallet is already crying. Haha
But I am also just happy to be going to France. I love the culture, the food (so much better than American food, sorry.....not sorry), and art is something that I really have a passion for!!!!!

FRANCE, LET ME LOVE YOU
I need to study and practice French though. Merp
Have any of you been to France? :)
xoxo
Bisous <3

Jessie

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you :)))
      I'm checking out your blog right now! It looks amazing. I am now following you on blogluvin! :)

      Jessie

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow and your lovely comment,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Hope you visit my blog again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should meet up when you're in Paris! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing that you get to spend a school year in France, I love that country so much. I've been many times, since it was easy to go there from living in the UK. What are you planning to study at University ? I followed you on Google/Blogspot and Bloglovin, could you follow back please ? Lovely blog ! c:

    http://issykyeisha.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete